How We Collect Information
“Personal information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a home, postal, or other physical address, and other information.
Iatric Systems collects personal information when you interact with us via our website. For example, we collect personal information when you register for an account on our website, when you use certain products or services through our website, when you register via our website to attend a seminar or to participate in an online survey, when you sign up on our website to be included in an email or other mailing list, when you submit an entry via our website for a sweepstakes or other promotion, or when you submit your personal information to us via the website for any other reason.
In order to collect the personal information outlined above, we utilize UTM Codes.These are strings that can appear in a URL (the "Uniform Resource Locator", which is typically the http or https address entered to go to a web page) when a user moves from one web page or website to another, where the string can represent information about browsing, such as which advertisement, page, or publisher sent the user to the receiving website.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We don’t rent or sell the personal information we collect from you through our website and won’t do so without your permission, and have not sold personal information nor shared personal information for commercial purposes in the preceding 12 months. Nor will we disclose that information to third parties with whom we have no business relationship, unless we are required to do so by law, or unless we deem it necessary for reasons of personal or public safety or to protect our web site.
We share your personal information with only the following categories of business recipients:
• Our affiliates – those entities that Iatric Systems controls, that control Iatric Systems, or with which Iatric Systems is under common control
• Our business partners and agents, with whom we need to share your information in order to provide our products or services to you. Our agreements with them require that they treat your information as confidential and that they use and disclose this information only as necessary to our business relationship.
• If Iatric Systems sells its assets or business lines, or is acquired, your information will normally be disclosed and transferred to the purchaser as part of that transaction.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails or updating your communication preferences. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. The next time you visit the website, the cookie enables the site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information.
Cookies can offer convenience for the user to save time by telling the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you visit a website that offers personalization the cookie can recall your settings so you don't have to make selections again.
Cookies set by the Iatric Systems website are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required in order for our websites to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. For example, we keep track of the Iatric Systems website pages you and other visitors visit to determine which pages offer the most helpful and applicable content. We may also use that data to deliver content that's customized or better fits our web users' needs. Third parties serve cookies through our website for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
Types of Cookies Used
The specific types of first and third party cookies we use are listed below, and they are offered throughout our website depending on the purpose they perform:
• Essential or strictly necessary website cookies: Cookies are required to provide you with services available through our websites, such as access to secure areas.
• Performance and functionality cookies: Cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website
• Analytics and customization cookies: Cookies that collect information used individually or in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website to better meet your needs
• Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our websites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes
How Can I control Cookies?
You have the right to decide if you prefer to accept or decline cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links when utilizing our site or by access the link below.
If you choose to decline cookies, you may still use our website though your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted. As each browser offers different controls for cookie opt-in, you may want to visit your browser's help menu for more information.
If you prefer not to receive cookies from our website, then you may also set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time, our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Please submit any infringement notices and counternotices to our Copyright Agent in writing to:
Iatric Systems, Inc.
Attention: Copyright Agent
433 Silver Beach Avenue, Second Floor
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Revised December 2019 Iatric Systems, Inc.